• Access to grounds and recommendations for wedding planners/event coordinators.
• One hour allotted the day prior for a wedding rehearsal if needed.
• Vendor set up on the day before is allowed.
• Beautiful designer Bridal Suite with parlor and large restroom including mirrors, armoire complete
with wine cooler, and clothes rack for hanging dresses. The Suite is climate controlled.
• One restroom on the main floor of the barn.
• Venue can accommodate up to 200 guests.
• On-site prep kitchen with trash cans, freezer to hold ice, microwave and refrigerator.
• Bridal portrait setting with access to the house for photographs.
• Engagement portrait setting with access to the house for photographs.
• Options for pictures on site-including the scenic Tennessee Plantation Southern Living home,
barn, rock wall, creek, and 22 acres of rolling hills.
• On-site parking for valet service or parking attendants.
• Large outdoor stone fireplace.
• Circa 1800’s antique back bar and rustic serving bar.
• Stereo system with speakers throughout the first floor of the barn.
• Flat screen TV with a DVD player for slideshows.
• Large porch with five rocking chairs.
• Vintage string lights that are permanently hung outside the barn.
• Access to the barn and surrounding property from 8 a.m. until 12 a.m. on the day of the wedding.
• Recommendations for vendors in the Nashville and Murfreesboro area.
• If you have a vendor you’d like approved, we would love to meet with them.