1. Right after you get engaged, you are probably the most excited you will ever be about your wedding – besides the actual day-of. Take that opportunity to begin making big decisions that can be done immediately. Some decisions you will need to make from the very beginning of your planning process:
- Season/Month of wedding
- Venue – start shopping early! Things get booked up months and even years in advance. PS: we know a great to have an indoor and/or outdoor wedding 😉 click here
- Color palette – go to Pinterest for inspiration. Start by picking colors that are complimented by the season of your wedding. Here’s a few starters… ♥
- Bridesmaids/MOD (& for your guy, Groomsmen/Best Man)
- you name it 🙂
2. Decide immediately whether you want to be a go-getter and plan the wedding by yourself (with help from friends and family of course!) or if your talents and schedule will have you needing a wedding planner. We’ve worked with some great planners and event coordinators here at Belle Meadows Farm and you can find some recommendations on our preferred vendors list here.
3. Make a list of vendors you want to check out in the future. The following list are several major areas that you want to choose and still have plenty of time to figure out details and actually reserve their services or products:
- Cake/Cupcakes vendor
4. FREAK OUT WITH ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE THIS IS THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!